- • Luxurious overnight stay in a Zala Springs Golf Resort’s apartment. Breathtaking panorama and glamorous design are the main characteristic features in our apartments.
- • Unlimited use of the wellness area of the nearby Batthyanyi Castle, indoor pool, Jacuzzi, Finnish sauna (The outdoor pool is open between May and November). The wellness facility is 800 meters away from the Resort, if requested we can provide free transfer.
- • Full buffet breakfast
- • Our Guests can get a 20% reduction from the price of the two day combined ticket exhibition at Keszthely’s Festetics Palace. You can visit the following museums with this 2-day ticket: Aristocratic lifestyle exhibition and Helicon library, Coach exhibition, Historical Model railway exhibition, Palm and birds house and Hunting exhibition.
- • One bottle of prosecco as welcome drink
- • We provide secure car parking for free for our guests
- • WIFI usage and safe in the room
- • Studio Apartment: instead of 21.325 HUF / person / night
- • Single supplement: 12.000 HUF / room / night
- • 0–4 years: free of charge with parents in one room
- • 4-7 years: 50% discount with parents in one room
- • 7-14 years: 30% discount with parents in one room
- • 0-14 years: 20% discount in separate room
The package can be reserved on half board basis. You can enjoy lunch or dinner in our clubhouse. If the occupancy allows a’la carte dinner can be chosen, the price is HUF 6.000/person/occasion, that can be consumed during your stay.
Our package offer is valid until 31 October 2019 for a minimum of 2 nights, except for special and holiday periods!
Local tax: HUF 300 (~ EUR 0,80) / person (above the age of 18) / night isnot included in the room rate. The price includes the present VAT and all service taxes.
We reserve the right to change the price!
Special and Holiday Periods
|01-05.05.2019||1st of May, Labour Day|
|16-20.08.2019||20th of August (Hungarian holiday)|
|23-27.10.2019||23rd of October 23 (Hungarian holiday)|
|25.10 - 03.11.2019||Autumn Break and Halloween|
|23.12. 2019 - 01.01.2020||Christmas and New Year’s Eve|