Thank you for your interest in pursuing a career with Zala Springs Golf Resort
Zala Springs is an equal opportunity employer.
All persons are considered for employment, promotion and training on the basis of qualification and merit. Should you wish to submit your CV for consideration, please send it to us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proactive MICE Sales Manager
Responsible for the sales of the MICE segment. Works closely with the Event Manager, the Golf Sales team and reports to the Hospitality Director.
- Participates in active sales activity to achieve the objectives set out in the MICE segment of the sales plan.
- Maintains continuous, active contacts with business partners, organises and conducts meetings, prepares draft contracts.
- Coordinates and continuously monitors reservations for conferences and other events.
- Is actively involved in finding new business opportunities and prepares and assists in the implementation of action plans for existing business partners.
- Is in charge of activities that needs to be carried out and those that are already done.
- Organizes and conducts open-houses.
- Monitors the activities of competitors.
- Creates and updates databases: past events, bookings, customer data, loyalty programs, promotions
- Evaluates and monitors business processes and potential new business
- Aquires new corporate customers in the following areas: events, trainings, hotel reservations, incentive trips.
- Key account management.
- Open, guest-oriented personality, proactive attitude, good corporate relations
- Excellent communication, social connection and negotiation skills both written and oral in Hungarian and English.
- Well-groomed appearance, endearing manners.
- Proficiency in English and at least one other foreign language (preferrably German)
- Performance-oriented attitude, creative thinking.
- Load capacity, accurate, fast working.
- Computer skills.
- Ability to work independently, but also have within a team.
- Knowledge of the hostware system
- Own car is an advantage
- Premium wages as agreed, partly in commission system
- Travel expenses reimbursement
- Discounted holiday options in our partner hotels
You can apply with a Hungarian CV at email@example.com
We're looking for a waitress!
We need someone:
- With professional qualification
- Confident in English
- Min. 3 years experience in the profession
- Team worker and loyal
- Accuracy, precision, sophistication, independence is important
- Knowledge of German, Hostware knowledge is an advantage
Apply here with a Hungarian CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cleaning of daily and traveling rooms
- Preparation of rooms
- Cleaning of community spaces
The ideal candidate is:
- Has a well-groomed appearance
- Has cleaning experience
Apply here with a Hungarian CV including a photograph: