Modern and comfortable homes: Breathtaking views of the.golf course designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr, luxurious amenities and excellent service!
In the second phase of our real estate development at Zala Springs Golf Resort, we have built 52-130 m2 one- and two-bedroom apartments with spacious balconies. The exclusive luxury apartments, with nearly 3 meters of ceiling height, have large windows with unique views of the golf course and the Hills of Zala.
Who do we recommend it to? Nature-loving investors looking for a turnkey, modern and exclusive second home with a profit share.
Your desire is a premium second home far away from the noise of big cities?
Would you like to spend your daily life and weekends in luxury with your family and loved ones?
Furthermore, would you like your property to benefit you when you don't use it?*
Zala Springs Golf Resort real estate investment has been designed for you if so!
Move in and enjoy the resort's amenities:
- Hassle free investment
- Leaseback options
- High-quality real estate management service and consulting
- Additional discounts on golf course, wellness and restaurant services
- Full, high-level hotel-style service, restaurant, reception, laundry and ironing service, parking, transfer service, and security service 0-24 hours a day, all year round
- Positive increase in value
Interior design consultation free of charge
* Based on the sale price of the property. This investment model does not apply to penthouse aparatments. See details in the property sale and purchase agreement!
The elegantly furnished apartments are fully automated and equipped with a large flat-screen TV, and each apartment has a built-in fully mechanised kitchenette and washing machine. Optional Furniture Package at an additional cost!
Airy, light, commodious spaces • Scandinavian elegance • Balance of bright, nature-inspired colors
Powerful, contrasting yet natural colours • Highly pronounced, serious, prestigious look
„ When designing the apartments, I kept three main aspects in mind - quality, comfort and harmony. From the unity of these, the two sample homes were realized, balancing the modern design world with the classical system of values. ”